Friday, December 9, 2011

One Last Vegas Hurrah

Ok, this is it guys.  I promise one last simple post on Vegas, because, well, why not.  I guess I am in a bit of denial.  And then I saw this tweet....just confirming that last Friday at this time I was in Vegas.  Boo :(


So, in true reminiscing form and against all rules, I thought I would share a little bit of what actually happened in Vegas, because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas except on my blog, clearly.   So, we all know that I ran this little race in Vegas, but some other things happened during Vegas...we were there almost a week you know!  Here comes the quick play-by-play

Aaron got hurt....I rushed him to the Emergency Room...

See I am rushing...

And we got a new pair of these.....and I tried to teach Aaron how it was done...




Crutching around was hard, so we made sure to fuel our bodies right!










There was lots to see in Vegas...






But the best part was spending time the hubby and meeting some new wonderful bloggers 


Meghann, Anne, Rosa, and I


Vegas I will miss you.  You were great but now you are over and it is time to move on....




                                 
What is next for you all? Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment