Monday, May 14, 2012

When Miracles Happen...

I have been thinking about how to write this post for weeks (when thinking has been possible, which is not often) - wanting to make sure I am sensitive to others and to capture the story as best as I can.    I have not come up with some magical way except that I am probably going to leave you hanging and drag this on for a good few posts but hey 1) its my birthday today and 2) I don't post so much these days so I figure that gives me some sort of right to ramble aimlessly.  Which I guess leaves me at - a full story tomorrow (if I am being ambitious and can post twice in a row) when I am hopefully not still so sleepy from the late night drive home from New Jersey and my anti-nausea medicine (a.k.a a glorified Benadryl).

My husband says I don't have much of a game face and is pretty much convinced you all already know this, but if not  maybe you will allow me to share our exciting news with you.  See the reason I have not been posting so much these days is I have been busy practicing my game face - or as I like to call it lying in bed and bargaining with my stomach to feel better.

See this is my game face - have I fooled you yet?

But when I am not sporting the above mentioned "game face," I like to make poses like this one

About 7 weeks ago 


And Aaron likes to be included too....




So, you guessed it, G-d willing on November 21, 2012 (or a fews days give or take) our little miracle will join our family.   We have yet to tell the Wubster - I am not sure how he is going to take it, he is sort of a daddy's boy.



 Thank you all for your love, support and encouragement.  We are beyond thrilled and nervous all at the same time.  I can't wait to share more with you in the days to come.  But right now I especially want to thank and think of my infertility friends and let them know that while I know I have been silent lately, not a day goes by when I don't think of you all.  I am still here for each of you and am always thinking and praying for you.  

For now off to celebrate my birthday a.k.a lie in bed (my new favorite activity).

No comments:

Post a Comment